Monday, June 25, 2007

Even More Beach Huts




Posted by Picasa

Comments:
I love beach huts - they are the seashore version of the "garden shed" with some extras. Did you hear about the one in Dorset for a cool £500,000?! Insane, although I must admit, we honeymooned there and I can't find a place more beautiful.

It looks like you've been enjoying yourself - I'm glad you're posting again too! Keep it up!
 
Hi, Jeremy, looks like you have been very, very busy. These are wonderful shots, and the beach houses are to die for. I loved the old steel sheeting and those wonderful colors. What a great time you must all have had. Have you ever seen "LensWork"? Specifically the Sept/Oct.2005 ed. The photos are by Aral Tengizi-Story of a Dying Sea. Your photos brought them to mind right away. I think it would be worth trying to find the mag, or maybe you can find it online.
Computer took a dive, and I've been pretty much off it for the last three weeks, had been expecting it for a while, and finally had to contact Dell who sent a tech with a new hard drive to my house! Feels good to motate the mouse around my net world again.
 
These beach huts are so great. Thank you for posting them Jeremy.
 
Sorry about the slow response.

Tash- I had a look at the beach hut in Dorset. I can't understand why people can go quite so crazy. I'm happy just looking at other peoples huts without wanting to own one. I do actively dislike beach lounging though, if that is not a contradiction in terms.

Biene- Thanks. I looked up those photos and I see what you mean. Hopefully it will be a while before the North Sea is quite as barren.

Kim- I'm glad you liked them. nice to hear from you again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?