Saturday, October 07, 2006

Scary, eh?

 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Very! What is it? Where? Glad to see you back, Jeremy. You've been missed.
 
Thanks, Clare. I haven't been far, just busy (probably not by most people's standards, but by mine).

The scary picture is taken from the road into a local farm. I spotted these scarecrows in limbo. I don't know why they don't give them heads. It's a big farm, so they must work. Farmers don't do anything for nothing.
 
I love this. At first I couldn't figure out what this was, blew it up, smiled, and wondered when your big holiday is coming up! Day of the Dead is only Nov. 2nd. Maybe it's a matter of being early for your own demise? Got to love it.
 
Scary, yes! But so very interesting. I wonder, too, why they don't have heads!
 
The walking dead?
 
Spooky until I read the comments to get a clue. Scarecrow bodies. I never would have thought that. I just thing of clothes stuffed with hay. Actually very interesting at second glance.
 
Ooh yah, close up they give me the willys!
 
Hi Jeremy. Where are you?
 
OK Jeremy. Time to change the picture. Nekid dummies need to move on. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?