Sunday, September 03, 2006



 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Children and supposed "adults" have no idea of respect anymore. If it's not graffiti it's drugs, or muggings. They don't realise that they're destroying resources, their own resources. Talk about rebels without a cause.

The pylon pictures are haunting, I can still hear the buzz now. Did you know if you hold a fluorescent strip underneath one and earth an end it'll glow?
 
I've really enjoyed your photos. The one with the gowns and reflected building gives me the feeling of being caught in time - it is quite striking.
And, I know I'm late, but I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! Your cake looked great.
 
I'm trying to find you in the reflection of the window with the gowns displayed but am failing miserably.
 
Vintage Pretty- Maybe they do have a cause, though they are not aware of it. Perhaps they'd just like to be back in caves, painting on the walls.
I have never tried that with a lighting strip. Maybe it would be a good location to set up a tanning parlour and save on electricity bills.

Mikim- Caught in time? I'll have to think about that one. It is part of a larger photo, caught almost by chance. Thanks for the birthday greeting. The cake was very tasty.

Annie- You won't succeed. It was on the first floor!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?