Thursday, August 31, 2006



 Posted by Picasa

Comments:
You must go back and take photos of whatever they do to the place in the name of progress. Great Photos of the Caves.Another favorite place of mine, Derbyshire
 
Jeremy, I don't comment every time but I do visit your site pretty often. I live in the U.S. and coming here to see your wonderful pictures is like going on an exciting vacation to faraway places one may only dream of. Thanks for the tour!
 
David- I'll be sure to do that.
Glad you liked the cave photos. They were quite a challenge for my little compact camera.

Judie- Thanks for your comment. I'm very pleased that you enjoy the blog. Please drop in again.
 
Really cool shots!
 
I cannot believe that this gorgeous house is going to be demolished. Like I said before - it is a crime! it must break your heart.
 
Thanks Tammy.

Miss*r, I don't know that's the case for sure, though I did see some surveyors with theodolites there on Monday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?