Saturday, July 22, 2006

Well, I don't really know how to begin here. I've just looked back over my blog. I haven't posted anything for over a month and, although I remember writing it, I lived in a different world then.

It's been a very long and hard month. To get to the point, I went over to Northamptonshire to see my parents and help out a little ( my Mum had just had a heart operation) and she collapsed and died just before I was due to leave.

She was quite a woman. Proud of her Welsh roots, highly gregarious and with a strong desire to help people in need. A lot of people are going to miss her, especially her family.

I'm back now, anyway. Normal posting will be resuming in due course. It may just take me a while to get up to speed.

Comments:
Hi Jeremy. Blessings to you and your loved ones. I will pray for the repose of the soul of your dear mum.
 
So sorry to hear about your mother, it must have been a shock for you.

Thank you for your comments yes you made me think, imagine me showing my great grandmother my kitchen with its fridge/freezer, washing machine etc. What would she think?
 
Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us, jeremy. Your mother is part of your blogging circle now. Isn't that nice? I'm so glad your're back.
 
I didn't notice it before, but I really like idea of the flag at half-mast. It is honorable and in honor. We should all be so lucky.
 
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - there is little that I can say, just keep on in there. I'll send good mojo your way.

I love your photos of the garden - and of your 'no gardening' hands-off method of maintenance. We have an area laid out for insects and have found plenty, we're hoping, when funds allow, to put a pond in - or at least a 'bog' area.

Welcome back.
 
Thanks for all your comments. Much appreciated.
 
I'm so sorry to hear this, Jeremy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?