Friday, May 19, 2006

Boots II


Comments:
You did the top half; where's the bottom half?
 
It's a couple of days later since the first photo, and did you notice things have changed in the new one? The hanging basket, the red door line, I think there are less boots. Thanks, Jeremy!
 
nope. boots are there. it would be interesting to see the two pics side by side.

Annie

p.s. Jeremy, I've left comments at Fen Skies twice. Nothing is showing up. Are you receiving them?
 
At least I managed to get the cathedral in this one. The bottom half was all shadow, so I removed it. Look out for Ely and the cathedral in a forthcoming movie starring Kate Blanchett (about Elizabeth I) by the way. She's coming here next month to film it.

Sorry if you are having trouble, Annie. I've sent you messages which have been lost, too. I have seen that you have 'tagged' me, though. I will not shirk my responsibilities of being 'it', but I will have to think about it for a while.
 
Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for coming by my blog! I reconize many of my friends here with you. Thnaks for leading me back to your blog too!
I was hoping to see clothes on a line! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?